Sonya Lorene @Patriots1860
When are we gonna *SEE* the Military take some overt action? Seriously, how much longer are we gonna be strung along? If we don't see the MIL soon does that mean they are part of the steal and we've all been played? Would hate to think that, but GEEZ, what they waiting for? Do more of us have to die, lose our families, our jobs, see our finances obliterated? LFG! Enough is enough! These fookers need to be behind bars and our MIL needs to be the ones putting them there. They are supposed to be protecting US and our country. People need to see it, enough of these games. πŸ˜‘
02:09 AM - Nov 14, 2022
Only followers of (Patriots1860) can respond to this publication
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 November, 10:08
In response Sonya Lorene to her Publication
It helps I find to Remind myself often that Preparation & Planning (not forgetting Patience, lots of Patience!) Is Paramount, in taking 'Them' Down.

I understand and pray for all those (innocent sentient beings) who are at near breaking point, to dig deep within and find some (more) strength, I prey that others can and will assistance them to hang in thereπŸ™.

And for those of us who have strength and courage left within ourselves to hold the line... IN OUR HEARTS ... with Faith, Love, Peace, and to feel the inner visions of Living live in Harmony for all, that we are working towards.. πŸ’•πŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’ I love you All And thanQ πŸ™.. πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Castle Rock @CastleRock17
20 November, 08:19
i think things are starting to come out. stand strong North Carolina

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Castle Rock @CastleRock17
20 November, 08:18
so very much BS taking place.. sad

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
14 November, 05:53
This... Pretty well summarizes my thought processes at this point. Growing very impatient with the waiting game and starting to wonder.