Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 November, 07:31
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
THEY'RE SLOW-ROLLING THE RESULTS BECAUSE OF TUESDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT!!! NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!
=1021

The Only Way To Ease Our Fear And Be Truly Happy Is To Acknowledge Our Fear And Look Deeply At It's Source=1021

Wake Up People. The Chaos And Quasi Biblical End Times Drama Portrayed On TV Is All A Rothschild Funded Stage Show=1021

The Jews Are Pot Stirrers This Is How They Increase Their Media Sales In Any Country They Occupy=1021

Gulf War Syndrome Was Big Pharma Experimentation On Our Soldiers Same As Testing Covid On The Public=1021

Americans Don't Like Being Lied To For This Long By Our Illegal Jewish Federal Reserve. There's Gonna Be Hell To Pay=1021

I Am Spiritually Rich So I Draw Currency From The Spiritual Realm To Supply All My Earthly Needs=1021

We Are All Avatars Of God Like Divine Sock Puppets In A Play. Our True One Shared Identity Hidden Then Revealed=1021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
14 November, 06:43
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
And what do you believe the announcement is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 November, 06:49
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication