Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
I cried and sheer relief over the situation update that I just posted.... Patriots please watch when you have a minute... you'll be so glad you did!
02:47 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JESSRN66 in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 November, 02:49
In response Jess Ferrand to her Publication
is that the one dated NOV 12?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
14 November, 07:56
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
yes was dated 11/12, we were getting so frustrated... trying to hold our Faith, Hold the line, it was such a relief to hear that this info was coming out..(even if just a little of each topic)...then today, listening to the gloating of the Doj, all the jokes, no one believes me anymore...Praying and believing, faith, preparing, watching friends get sick, listeing to Phizer adds for the vax AS USUAL while getting ready for work...registered to see the rally with Trump here in Dayton, then turned away d/t traffic...take off work to vote (even though cheating was a given)
I was so relieved to hear that update....then it dawned on me today....the msm and public dont know.... it's just us here, ive lost all my accts to censorship....just for sending truth....
SORRY I MUST GET OFF THIS SOAP BOX, SORRY FOR VENTING...I AM RELIEVED TO HAVE THIS OITLET OF PEOPLE LIKE ME....I NEED PRAYERS, PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396