I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
What was Gisele Bündchen up to?

"In June 2021, during the bullish days of crypto, the former Super Bowl winner, Tom Brady, and his then-wife, Gisele Bündchen, closed an equity deal with FTX.com and FTX.US. During the promotions, TB12 said it is an incredibly exciting time in the crypto world."

https://www.essentiallyspo...
02:35 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
13 November, 02:48
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
13 November, 02:40
File for divorce, give on spouse the dirty money to hold, just in case. Playbook, Bill & Linda Gates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 November, 02:45
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Brady openly showed support for Trump during a time that many weren't. She's always the one making statements too.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
13 November, 02:40
File for divorce, give on spouse the dirty money to hold, just in case. Playbook, Bill & Linda Gates.