Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Honestly, thought they would stop at the Senate. But now with all this 'Speaker of the House' talk looks like they are trying to steel the House as well.
What choice do they have?
None.
01:51 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 November, 08:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Steel won!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 November, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 November, 11:19
They are stealing the house as we speak. Just sitting back waiting for the 7 texts from my favorite President. Game Over. Let’s get this party started. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Pam Truth @pam65
13 November, 11:10
so will they again get away with the fraud or is it time to finally end this movie?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 November, 12:07
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
I am starting to think the end is at least another two years away..... especially if nothing happens with this election fraud....

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 November, 11:09
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 13, 2022 at 9:41 PM]
WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!
https://rumble.com/v1u7yt4...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 November, 10:03
🤔 STeeL

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 November, 09:53
"Steel"=61/19=POTUS 45
Reduction=16/19=POTUS 45
They stole it from him, too, but he will have 2 terms!

14 November, 06:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 November, 09:50
Yep...😠

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 November, 09:21
'steel' could also be 'stele' (def: a shaft or pillar)

?

since we're talking DC politics here,
an obelisk (Wash monument) is properly called a stele

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 November, 07:46
Midterms = 101
Republican = 101
Tom Hanks = 101
Climate change = 101
Restart = 101

Q 101
https://qposts.online/post...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 November, 08:19
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
13 November, 07:35
We notice the spelling of steel -- Which Steel I wonder? or is that code for something else?

14 November, 02:16
In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
13 November, 06:10
STEEL= Lara Logan

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Pam Truth @pam65
13 November, 11:13
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
i agree- how much more can patriots take. they took it from TRump with the voter fraud- whether whitehats allowed it to happen or they just plain out really couldn't do shit about it- please lets not let it happen again. time for justice

Sue Briggs @SueB369
13 November, 05:39
Military is the only way.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 November, 05:24
I am monitoring the Fox News set and noticed an Orange wardrobe 🍊 trend.
Disclosure works on both sides of this coin.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
13 November, 05:23
In Belgium in the media the democrats in America have won again. 🥴

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
13 November, 05:04
I can see how a midterm steal needed to be visible to many... so many don’t want to face and challenge the steal of 2020, facing that truth full on is too much. They actually thought we could vote ourselves to better... as if there’s an actual difference between D and R 💩

But you said STEEL... no doubt intentional, and no idea why 😆

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
13 November, 05:04
I can see how a midterm steal needed to be visible to many... so many don’t want to face and challenge the steal of 2020, facing that truth full on is too much. They actually thought we could vote ourselves to better... as if there’s an actual difference between D and R 💩

But you said STEEL... no doubt intentional, and no idea why 😆

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 November, 05:00
TBH, VK, I wasn’t going to make any comments today, because your APL may be 9.48/10 at the moment, but mine is 10/10.

I see steel instead of steal.

If DJT announces a run for 2024, he’s conceding 2020.
I pray that never happens.

Caps = 101 > 11.
TS = 1:51 PM.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

🙏✝️⚖️

Nothing is as it appears.

“Have faith, Patriots.”

https://qalerts.app/?n=151

Timber.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 07:13
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
In war, the enemy communication has to be the first thing taken out.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 November, 06:56
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
The Commander in Chief and the President of the United States are one and the same. Article 2, Section 2 of the United States Constitution. He would not concede a loss to something he did not lose, and that the military was monitoring in real time. If optics and disinformation were necessary, so be it. Would never make it fact.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 November, 04:40
Nothing changes until the MSM is fixed. Bringing in the military, while the MSM is under their control, could just cause a civil war. People in Brazil have lived with blatant corruption in the politics and media for decades. They get it. I'm not sure people in the west are there yet.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 November, 04:40

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 November, 04:35

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 November, 04:05
what've they got to lose?
everything...
why not go for it lol

War Weary @W4rWeary
13 November, 03:55
THAT's exactly where we need them to be,
Where all their choices - are bad ones.

Because we all know they don't care about the process, and will do ANYTHING for the outcome. And NOW we get to see, in broad daylight, their unscrupulous desperation to retain Power and control.

And just to be clear, that's power over YOU and control of the purse strings and the narrative.

Ana Tate @Anatated
13 November, 03:49
They have no choice.

If they don’t “win” and maintain control, they will have no way to mitigate the damage we’re all going to see by the end of the month.

The contagion of FTX? Is the money laundering was spread out across many exchanges.

Brings up the question.

Did they poison pill XRP? With the connection of FTX and the SEC. Who can tell?

No one knows where $1tn is hiding.

Rethinking an earlier statement I made. I don’t think the trip will come from Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is orchestrating the collapse. Maybe Kraken? Who knows. You can be sure that the only risk they’re going to limit? Is their own, not the little people.

All speculation of course. But isn’t that what we all do?

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 November, 03:47
im getting pissed. raise the apl!!!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 November, 04:36
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
lol seriously! 😂

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
13 November, 06:01
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
We are so pissed that we have given DONE DATES! Tired! Have been tryimg to wake people up fir over 5 years. Their choice not to see while laughing in your face and calling you crazy. Haven’t spoken to my family in years. My heart is broken.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 November, 03:39
Drop 151:
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Who do you trust to keep secrets?
How do you prevent leaks?
Who do you trust to complete the mission?
How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Why is Adm R. so important?
Nothing is as it appears.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 November, 03:36
WallStreetApes

WallStreetApes

·
44m
Democrats are 1 seat away from holding the house… At one point Republicans we’re up by over 50… and then it got later in the night, voting results slowed and you know the rest.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 November, 05:51
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
This is nonsense

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 November, 03:35
steel reminds me of Pittsburgh...keystone state 😏