Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:49
Omg I can play this on loop 24 hours a day. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
06 February, 08:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So the fact that they can't let DT go tells me its because THEY KNOW HE's NOT GONE!!! I do believe we'ee winning Patriotsโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
Jean, I've not watched this; just saw that you posted positive note. what is this? what does it mean for all of us?
09:40 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
06 February, 11:03
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Sorry, bro. No offence, but you are on the wrong platform for anyone to break it down for you. Try GAB or the TWAT.

06 February, 11:50
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
I am not your "bro", I am on the right platform and your "comment" makes ZERO sense. i watched the video. Don Lemon & another individual discussing the infamous 18 Dec 20 meeting w/Byrne, Powell, Flynn, Cipollone, and Hersch. If this bears any relevance to the Cause, I fail to see it. So he is in the news cyvle for CNN. They need ratings. Trump gets ratings. How does this CNN clip get the movement closer to the goal? That he is still being talked about at CNN? So what? Is this going to seat him as the duly elected President? NO. Spare me your bullshit. Your statement alone shows ignorance

06 February, 12:11
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
YOU DO NOT IMPRESS ME. You have the syntax and writing style of someone eho has not experinced much in the world. Tour claims, aling with SO many others, have not come to fruition. You repeat what people want to hear. That may kast for sometime. But it dors mothin this echo chamber. YOU HAVE NOTHING ORIGINAL TO OFFER. The danger in this is that common sense is cast aside, and we are lead to belive things that are simply not true.
There is no Insurrection Act.
There is no Martial Law.
The false SECDEF is issuing orders that are being carried out.
Not one person has stopped HR127. Idiot.