Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 November, 08:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 November, 11:54
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
@Dman72 thank you!

Banding together behind a person/philosophy/pursuit feels like a lifeboat in these rough waters. Free energy is wonderful. Still, research EVERYTHING. Don't follow anyone or believe anything blindly. We see the "masses" but w/o discernment we are the hoi polloi/sheep just switching handlers.

Research Henry Barnard, Shaini Goodwin and the secret mission of March 2000. DJT's consistent plan since the 80s - research his donations to Schumer, the Clintons and to Kamala in 2013.

Gold. We need more. Who mines the gold? "To broke to fix" - not a typo read it as is. JFK Jr. POTUS. Why is this a given? What do you know about him, including POL? PR is powerful and imprints feelings and perceptions of our environment. Like team sports - we want our team to win. Baldwin impression? Whose revenge?

I don't seek revenge. Crimes/fraud must pay but ultimately seek to ensure the vision my ancestors fought for back in 1776 is restored for us and the generations to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 November, 10:19
Thank you, thank you, thank you, dman72, for saving and compiling these. Together, these posts, are so enlightening and invaluable. Please continue to run this sequence periodically so that we don't forget.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 November, 01:29
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I wasn’t the person who put that together fren. Just saved it after someone else’s good work.

However, VK’s reply on the last slide is to me directly, but that’s my only involvement.

Appreciate you fren!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 November, 09:57
Great video, thank you friend! ❤️

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
13 November, 07:36
I knew someone would have collected all these. Thank you!

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
13 November, 02:51
I remember seeing seeing this back then and thinking there's no way I could wait that long but freedom is right around the corner patriots! Some of us didnt make it #RIP But, we have hope that in the end #GodWins

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 November, 12:28
You can see it unfolding, notably with respect to the energy. Energy shortages around the world, meanwhile talk of amazing new battery tech being developed, Juan O Savin talk of Nevada being the next Saudi Arabia of energy development (mini nuclear reactors), also the push toward Ripple/XRP (carbon neutral i.e., consistent with Green New Deal). A lot out things out there are consistent with this message. Can see a lot of signs of wind down of old economy, positioning us for the new.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 November, 10:58
D more waiting 🕊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 November, 11:25
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I’ve got nothing better to do fren!!! lol