Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 February, 09:30
*HUGE FIND: This video Dan Scavino tweeted on 11/13/20 predicted EXACTLY the position Donald Trump is in right now and also foreshadowed the election “loss” (and what will come after), it is the full “Game Theory”.

I didn’t initially understand when Dan Scavino tweeted this homage to President Donald Trump and the poem “If” by Rudyard Kipling that it was ALSO paying respect to the infamous Q movie White Squall which quotes it as well.

(Q-proof and transcription of poem in the comments).

Warning: Watching this WILL make you cry ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This poem describes Donald Trump EXACTLY ... keeping his head while being blamed, lied about, hated, doubted, words twisted, had the things he gave his life to broken, risked everything and lost ... and also describes how he’ll start again at a new beginning and rebuild it all with worn out tools... it even mentions two “impostures” (JB & KH)... having to “not breathe a word about it” ... and for being able to do all of these things it tells how “the world will be his and everything in it” ... TRUMP CARDS about to be played for the BIG ROYAL FLUSH WIN ... that’s a PROMISE!
09:38 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 February, 05:54
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
THIS IS A GREAT POST THANKS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
06 February, 05:39
No other man....FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 February, 12:57
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Deuteronomy 16:1). God's prophecy of freedom, given to Abraham on Nisan 15, was fulfilled years later on the exact same day. (Passover)
111*5=555=Wisdom=Walking with God
G15=agathopoiéō, ag-ath-op-oy-eh'-o; from G17; to be a well-doer (as a favor or a duty):—(when) do good (well).
Job 17:9 The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger. H555
G555=apékdysis, ap-ek'-doo-sis; from G554; divestment:—putting off.
G90=Tit 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorr

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 February, 01:06
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
uptness, G90 gravity, sincerity,
Watch the Water, Num 24:7 He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, H90 and his kingdom shall be exalted.
#555 =We are WITH YOU. ( WWITHYOU) (Youll Never Walk Alone, Lord Almighty) ????

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
06 February, 11:27
He has given up so much, and yet he still stands so strong. Love my President.

Alana Sayler @asayler
06 February, 10:03
beautiful poem, indeed. 💯