Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 November, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 November, 08:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
107 told us a long time ago bitcoin was the money laundering of the Cabal child trafficking all around the world. Ukraine and the filthy dirty satanic Kazarian Cabal is going to be brought down and burned down to the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Nothing new there and BTC is just a tool alongside with a bunch of other cryptos, this is about complete scheme. Juan also said that Trump is going to be arrested prior to Nov. 8, and it didn't happen. Not the first time he missed something, so I'm cautious with 107 and his predictions.
08:47 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 November, 03:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Juan is about the only one of the 'predictors' I listen to because
for the most part, it seems like he gives estimates or even says he's guessing depending on the information he has received.
Other than Juan, not to disparage any of the other people's efforts and good will, but there's a bunch of Chicken Littles saying the sky is falling, the sky is falling,. I like this: "Hold the line" and "God Wins" and let's not forget "Save the Children"