Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Everything is pissing me off today. Anyone else tired of seeing and hearing and dealing with the same things over and over for the past 2+ yrs?
02:06 PM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 November, 02:44
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Good morning ✨🐸✨ EYES WIDE OPEN!

We have lived 109 years (since 1913) since America was enslaved.

We have lived through a process that has not made this journey FUN!

11.22.22 (death of JFK 11.22.63) & extremely important symbolism in the NEXT 12 days!

β™₯️ "BE aware of the SENSATIONALISM some 'truthers' are putting out there." πŸ‘‡ Grateful for this anon! πŸ•ŠοΈ Peace and Trust❀️

SGAnon White Hats Intel 11.12.22 - Trust the Plan

https://rumble.com/v1trg4s...

βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨ God bless, Loves Christ light, margi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
12 November, 02:40
To others its a life time, some decades.
Thing certainly get irritating at times.
This is part of a spiritual journey.
Today those vibes can be felt.
Could take a break do some grounding, and/or simple attune your frequency and figure out why.
Technology can get irritating, the frequencies.
Blessing to you, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Truth=love

πŸ™πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
12 November, 02:40
What keeps a person going is.
What if nobody cared, and we humans were tossed to the democrats regime
Same story, new day.
Change the channel, or invent something new that is fun to do.
Good news is, We are ahead of many.
You've got this, I know you do! peace love joy

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 November, 02:39
Absolutely! We need to start acting like the Brazilians who are acting like Americans USED to!!!!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 November, 02:38

Nada ... @Nada
12 November, 02:22
i have a day like this about once a month. when it hits me, i walk away from social media, get outside, and do extra meditation….sometimes i’ll scream in my car πŸ˜‚

usually helps, hang in there fren!

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
12 November, 02:28
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Thanks. I'll try it out and get back to you.

Law & Physics @physics171
12 November, 02:41
In response Nada ... to his Publication
ahhhhhhhhh, πŸ˜‚, ya know why not, what ever a release. Drink lots of pure, natural spring, well water.