Mama Tee @MamaT
I have a family member who is jabbed that is on a fast decline. He was in cancer remission and now the cancer has returned and he is not well. Would you please lift James up in your prayers. He is going in for a bone marrow test on Monday. Since the jab, as the months passed, his health became steadily worse. He is my son-in-law and a former Med Tech who took the shot to keep his job. Please add James to your prayers.
10:58 AM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
13 November, 05:31
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
get Him on panacur/ fenbendiazole & start with organic wormwood/blk walnut tincture blend & eat cilanto like lettuce.. drink pineneedle tea & add diatomacious earth.. take double d vits as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
12 November, 05:24
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
12 November, 04:00
Father God, please give James the miracles he needs that only you can provide.🙏❤️

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
12 November, 04:00
Father God, please give James the miracles he needs that only you can provide.🙏❤️

LookUp @LookUp
12 November, 03:56
praying...

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 November, 03:50
Prayers for James may he get the healing touch of God!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 November, 03:38
I have a relative who has lupus and autoimmune blistering disease from the bioweapon 😖

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 November, 03:36
Sending a prayer for James, God be with you and the entire family Mama Tee!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 November, 03:34
praying

Julie Que @JulieQue
12 November, 03:32
Sending prayers and love! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 November, 03:31
Will do! 🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 06:37
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication

aaron scott donated @ehehron
12 November, 03:29
Brutal!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 November, 03:24
✝️🙏✝️🙏🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
12 November, 03:21
🙏🙏🙏💜

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 November, 03:20
prayers up for James.🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 November, 03:20
❤🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 November, 03:18
✨🙏🏼✨

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 November, 03:17
Praying

Love Life @FullwithHope
12 November, 03:15
May the Lord help him... Sending Prayers. 🙏✝️

Judy Anonette @biju
12 November, 02:18
i just lost my sister to the same situation. i am so angry about these evil people who kept pushing the jabs, i think she would be here and well had she not been convinced she needed it. prayers for your loved one.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 02:36
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm praying for James. If he passes, it will be my 3rd family loss related to COVID. God sees and I know His justice is true.❤

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
12 November, 11:49
Sending prayers!

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
12 November, 11:35
🙏🏼

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 November, 11:18
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 November, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏for your Son in Law James and all others suffering from the side effects of the jab!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 November, 11:14
Sending love & prayers out to James and your family🙏🏻❤️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
12 November, 11:13
🙏 for James 🙏

arba happihr @arba
12 November, 11:13
Dear God please help James overcome his illness.
🙏🙏💐

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 November, 11:10
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
I ask you give healing and comfort to James.
Pease send a doctor with his best interests in minds.
I also ask you give comfort to the family and alleviate any anxiety the are experiencing. Thank you for your grace and mercy as we wit for your miracle..
In your name we pray.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 November, 11:15
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Gosh Darn spell check...
* wait.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
12 November, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 November, 11:07
So sorry to hear this, I know of 5 people that were in remission for years. Got the Jab, they are all gone, cancer came back with a vengeance. Never give up hope. Miracles do happen, maybe our prayers will bring your precious son-in-law the healing he needs. Research Ivermectin and cancer.