Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 November, 03:55
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the State level, in order to restore the Republic and give Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins at the Federal level. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
12 November, 03:44
Commander do you have an explanation as to why 1776?
Declaration of independence?

There is articles of confederation for 1777-1781 ratified, The original constitution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 November, 09:53
Yes, this sounds more like it. In fact, I was wondering if that would kick in some heavy martial law, like I've heard, and EBS. I am driving the next day a few states away, so will be listening with rapt attention!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 November, 09:41
Praying this is true! 🙏