Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:08
Like quicksand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
all I know is that most of my family and friends are still fast asleep. they are hating on Trump because they think he is acting like an adolescent. i am so frustrated about any conversation because they think the US is sunk by corruption so bad that it is unsavavable. i almost screamed last night when I stood up and said, "then get off your damn front porch and fight for this country, because THAT is what it is coming to". i got chastised by hubby,but damn it I meant it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Bravo Gigi! You did a loving thing by speaking truth to them. I know how impossible it is, same issues with family. They ignore me and treat me as “irrelevant” in most things now. I still cheerfully help them when they need me. One day they will change their attitude.
02:31 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 02:40
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thank you fren!💕💕