Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:09
I got 2 TV EAS tests within an hour tonight. Anybody else. Name your state. Tests are for the TV so if you don't have the TV on you won't know. Live EAS will be both cellular and television. If you are in another country and are worrying about the live one, no worries there's Space Force you'll get one too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 February, 08:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nothing Texas!
Space Force ? 👇
@GhostEzra please look at this Picture! The right side LOOkS LIKE A LAZER that was stopped by a Shield (rainbow hues). what do you think? last Monday evening. North Texas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
also the Blue Dot (Sphere) has shown up on FB by others who took a picture around the sametime as mine. i thought it was a Reflection from my car, but others have same Blue Sphere in their photos!!
08:53 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it