Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 November, 06:05
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
11 November, 03:07
Ok, I'm giddy about this part.
True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
11 November, 03:10
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Yes. True Story.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
11 November, 02:14
Was executor for my sister’s estate most of this year. The hoops and obstacles I had to jump through and over for the court system were ridiculous. Can’t wait until the legal system is fixed, but at the same time, I told my siblings they better not appoint me as their executor!! 😆

arba happihr @arba
11 November, 01:58
😂🤣🤣🤣

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
11 November, 01:57
Legalize = legal sleeze
A swath of folk that are hardly ever thrust into the dark light as they should be…. great meme!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 November, 01:56
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
LOVE

C S Van @SuesSword
11 November, 01:52
Never more true

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 November, 01:51
😆