Marie Foster @Marecf
Dan sent us frog faces, a non religious man sends us a request for Divine Providence. We are spiritual soldiers in this war. Tonight, holding my sons close, I pray for President Trump, I pray he sleeps restfully, I pray hos resolution is strong inside with the guidance of the Lord, I pray that he feels the love we all have for him. i pray he knows how ge has inspired us and its enough to lift and keep him without doubt. Amen.
03:10 AM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Marecf in this post can reply
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
17 January, 10:49
In response Marie Foster to his Publication
Im praying that the council given is from The Holy Spirit, not tainted by the enemy nor the flesh! LORD ALLOW HIM TO HEAR ONLY THE VOICE OF THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
17 January, 03:51
Merci d'avoir Γ©cris le texte j'ai pu traduire.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Millwood @YaYagama
17 January, 03:37
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈ

World Wide @worldwide
17 January, 03:37
Amen!