Only Forward @Callibird
Who has the audio clip of the interview right after the JFK Junior crash? I’m not sure if the collar was named Adam bud… Do you all know what I’m talking about? The one that sounds a lot like JFK himself calling and saying that the plane was supposed to arrive in Martha’s Vineyard… Doing my part to continue to awaken and spread truth… Looking for the audio clip specifically to compare that voice with Joe M… Thank you in advance
02:27 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 November, 11:12
In response Only Forward to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 November, 11:47
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Definitely sounds like JoeM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 03:27
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
THANK YOU SARA! 🥰💖🙌🏻 THATS HIM! 🐸

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 November, 10:35
what a amazing group of anons!!! younall make me so proud! WWG1WGA 🐸

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 November, 10:34
what a amazing group of anons!!! younall make me so proud! WWG1WGA 🐸

Steve Murray @Stevie
11 November, 08:12
jfk jr voice comparison - YouTube

JFK JR voice comparison

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 10:21
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
thank you Steve! 🙌🏻✨🐸🇺🇸

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
11 November, 10:38
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
thank you for posting the clips. the audio of officer todd bergen is definitely jr and the audio of joe m also sounds like jr. but the other voice in that Jr mash voice audio is Juan O Savin who is not Jr.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 November, 07:57
That was definitely Joe M's voice.

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
11 November, 05:10
Here is part two from George News

https://rumble.com/v11a9ec...

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 03:29
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
YES IVA! 🙌🏻🇺🇸🎥 love it! 🥰

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 November, 02:57
Todd Burgun

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 November, 03:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😉😉😊

Red Edge @Rededge
11 November, 05:08
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
aka JoeM
aka Jr ❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 02:52
JOE M VIDEO COLLECTION for anyone who hasnt seen them:

https://theyig.com/theyig/...

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
11 November, 05:16
☝️👀🙏👊

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
11 November, 10:46
Thank you SO much for this!!! 🙏🏼🔔😎

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 02:41
I’m just gonna comment again on my own thread because I think this is really important… With everything that is going on I felt a very strong sense and urgency to go back to the plan. Joe M and the videos… JFK Junior and his plane crash and the caller that did the interview with that newscaster… Vincent Fusca… Possibly our very own VK!? All I know is… Stay the course… I am having serious John Kennedy vibes TONIGHT!

REMEMBER: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD!
Stay united! together they cannot stop us! Tofether we win….becauee GOD WINS!
SOON. VERY SOON!
HAPPY 11/11/22 🙌🏻✨🙏🏻💖🇺🇸🐸🎥🍿

Cam Mac @campmac111
11 November, 02:37
Was the caller's name Tad something?

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 02:54
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I can’t remember… The last time I was able to look this up was over two years ago. I’ve looked for it on Freespoke and DuckDuckGo and I can’t find it. The only article I can find is one with a caller named Adam bud… The video that I’m talking about was an interview with a newscaster… And I’m telling you what… It sounds like John…
hes so funny…trolling the deep state before trolling was called trolling 🤣🤣🙌🏻

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 November, 06:21
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Todd Burgun .... I think.

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 02:33
thanks VK… my mom and I were talking about you tonight… So far we watched Joe M video number one and Joe M video number two… I’m trying to find the audio clip for voice comparison… You always are right on time! 🙌🏻💖

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 November, 03:16
You watch Joe M videos with your mom I love it, I watch 107 videos with my son. :)