Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Everyone is assuming that President Trump's "Special announcement" on the 15th will be that he is running in 2024.

But...
What if it is something else entirely? 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's a possibility, isn't it?

Expect the unexpected? 🤔
11:23 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 November, 12:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
He would not underwhelm us like that..even in this clown show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Explorations 017 @Explorations17
Someone posted earlier today that he will announce he is the legitimate President and then he would be arrested and then BOOOOMM!!! Who knows?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 November, 12:09
In response Explorations 017 to his Publication
Hadn't seen that one. 👀 Would certainly be an exciting night!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 November, 11:56
I dont think he will either. I think he is trolling the media. Maybe he will announce he saved 17% on his car insurance.. 😂.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 November, 12:00
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
😂
I think it's another way to draw (them) out, true colors still being revealed so late in the game.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
12 November, 12:16
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
🤣😅

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 November, 11:52
I don't believe it will be he's running in 2024. He never conceded. I definitely think it's something else, but I have no idea what! 🤷‍♀️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I agree with you. Definitely think the whole world will be watching. Should be an interesting night. 🍿😉

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 November, 11:45
Nov. 11th is "Resurrection Day." Maybe that plays into things.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 11:48
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Could be.🤔