Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Jeanette Cinderella Owens @Miss_Nett
10 November, 03:31
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Outlander is on Stars, and Netflix, The best I have watched ! Frazier and Macleod are the names. Time travel via a set of stones. Excellent movie-series.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 November, 03:15
If so, why is the world filled with so much suffering?

If I could time travel and knew the future there is so much I could do to alter courses and relieve the world of so much of its suffering.

and, if one can time travel yet is not allowed to alter course, then WHY would we think it was used by Trump to support the Q plan?

If it is allowed, I can think of so many people who could have been "rerouted" in life and set off their courses of causing mass destruction and chaos.

This should be discussed and critically examined, not just for the sake of gaining clarity on world events but to discuss the philosophical and spiritual implications of the interference related to the evolution of a race.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
10 November, 03:07
Highlander was about people that were immortal

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts