Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:09
I got 2 TV EAS tests within an hour tonight. Anybody else. Name your state. Tests are for the TV so if you don't have the TV on you won't know. Live EAS will be both cellular and television. If you are in another country and are worrying about the live one, no worries there's Space Force you'll get one too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
This was broadcasted in TN for California? They working the kinks...out?
08:00 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Jonathan Gann @jganners25
06 February, 08:47
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
what part of tn i live in cleveland which os close to Chattanooga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 08:50
In response Jonathan Gann to his Publication
Im Franklin County, hey we are neighbors your about 1 hour from me!

haruno yukino @harunoyukino
06 February, 08:45
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
🙃😛🤭

06 February, 08:48
In response haruno yukino to his Publication
Hey in Wisconsin they got Colorados EAS...way weird and I got 3 different folks different cities got the same from Superior to Milwakee...