Amy Elohim @amyelohim
Ok... So I've done some digging...
I wanted to know more about Castle Rock... which led me to Amazon Studios...which led me to Hackman Capital Partners... which let me to their "philanthropy" page... which led me to "Zeva Foundation" (which has a nice pedo swirl in the name"... which led me to their page. A foundation for BLIND CHILDREN! (how effing convienent for them for their victims to not be able to identify!) Which is a foundation created by a gentleman by the name of "Wavy Gravy"... who dresses like a freakish clown... hates Trump... and wait for it.... owns a FAMOUS PIG FARM! links ⬇️
07:48 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by amyelohim in this post can reply
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
06 February, 07:52
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
06 February, 07:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
06 February, 07:50

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
06 February, 07:49