Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
FYI don't sync TikTok with Facebook when it asks.
08:45 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
10 November, 11:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What's a Facebook???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 November, 10:34
Probably good idea to review all apps linked apps to Facebook.
If I recall correctly, you can unlink previously linked apps via the FB web site.

If possible uninstall or disable FB app from your devices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 November, 09:40
Fook em .

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 November, 09:24
can i ask what browser you prefer / use?

i don't like goog chrome as an entity, which my nephew suggested on my last computer, but safari seems to pale in comparison

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
10 November, 09:06
I, certainly would never succumb to joining number one and was kicked to the curb [off] of number two... for telling the truth!

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 November, 09:03
It's 2022. If we have to make this clear to people...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 November, 09:01
I'm on Fb for the second time..They deleted my first account..lost alot of pics and information..I stay because many in my country are not awake so i share information from here and other platforms that i am on. Thanks to you and everyone else here that share your knowledge so i could pass it on..🙏

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
10 November, 08:54
You’re on Facebook?..

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 08:48
c_I_A plus Chy-Na = SPY on u

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 November, 08:46
Good morning Vincent, I don't have Facebook or TikTok. Lol

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 November, 08:53
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Me either, Joann. I'd even get rid of my dumbphone except I'd be cut off from y'all!!!