Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
09 November, 10:09
NOBODY WON SHIT LAST NIGHT. Nobody.
DO NOT FORGETā€¦ according to 11.3 of the DOD Law Of War Manual, when we/USA are occupied by an illegitimate administrationā€¦ NO LEGITIMATE ELECTION CAN BE HELD. ZERO. Think about it. Not only is the ā€œResidentā€ and his regime illegitimateā€¦ the United States is considered IN WARTIME, since Commander In Chief Trump LOCKED DOWN Cheyenne Mountain in March 2020, when the USA came under ATTACK with the release of the bioengineered/biological weapon that I refer to as THE ā€˜RONA. THAT action constituted WAR ON AMERICAN SOIL. We are actively living in Military Spec Operations, albeit still COVERT. By the time January 1 rolls around and these [s]elected are supposed to assume officeā€¦ We are going to see A LOT pop off. Military Operations are ACTIVE. Look at every corner in DCā€¦ covered in camoā€¦ and it ainā€™t the kind from Cabelaā€™s (sporting goods), hmmā€™kay?! President Trump has referred to 11-11-22 as RESURRECTION DAY. I would pay attention to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OŹ¼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 November, 11:07
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Some intel is saying that Al Gore in charge of the military and not Trump because he won the fraud election against GW Bush jr.
Every Prez after him are illegit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 11:35
In response OŹ¼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I have read that too. I remember watching the recount of ā€œchadsā€ during that election on tv.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
But muh devolution? I doubt Gore put a plan in place, BUT then again the global types actually are good planners... so šŸ§
12:55 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it