Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 November, 11:05
Are you still labouring under the delusion that the mid-terms were NOT a success for the Republic?! Stop and recognize what you did - because it was GOD’S ALMIGHTY WILL.

WE WON.

The mission was to secure Congress and the Senate (it may not look that way at the moment but we WILL win the Senate). The mission was not to completely sweep both. True to form, God - YES GOD - gave us only what we needed; no more no less. We won by just enough.

The RED WAVE was the voters NOT the result. The red wave happened - the enemy’s cheating failed.

Oh, and BEWARE RON DESANTIS. There is ALWAYS a Judas in the camp.

https://rumble.com/v1t1fqw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 November, 11:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
i agree.
2) what do you see in desantis ? what am i not noticing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 November, 11:28
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Nothing more than a gut feeling and also my complete faith in Donald Trump. Trump got us through to this point - DeSantis did good by Floridians, but only Floridians, who may be in for a huge comeuppance.

Florida during COVID seemed too good to be true, and anything too good to be true usually is. How many pieces of silver did DeSantis pocket to act to circumvent Donald Trump’s (by extension the Counter Forces’) efforts? I hope I am wrong, but we will see.

All of this was also a trial and a test by God. Floridians and everyone who ran there has not yet gone through this trial. One thing is true…none of us can escape this trial.

As for DeSantis, remember - those we thought were heroes will be proven to be villains, and those we thought were villains are heroes.

We are all in for huge revelations - even we who consider ourselves “awake.”

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 November, 11:50
Ok Hidden Hero - you shared many posts praising DJT and the red wave "win" today so perhaps you might share your take on why he has been such a proponent of the vax? I know quite a few people who ignored my warnings and got it based entirely on their trust of DJT who repeatedly said everyone should get it. The only response I've seen here so far has been the impotent "optics" response.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Not sure how to take the “hidden hero” comment, but I won’t react to it. If it was meant as a dig, I will just ask why?

I feel for anyone who took those injections. What I WILL say is, if anyone took those injections solely on an endorsement from Trump, then they have learned nothing from the test of the last two years (& I believe now that it has been a test). The lesson? TO LEARN TO THINK & HAVE FAITH IN OURSELVES. To act like sovereign beings who make their own choices in all things. THAT is freedom - & when we understand this, we understand that God is found within us & our gifts - such as freedom - cannot be given to us by other people, not taken away by others.

Do you recall Donald Trump saying HCQ is classified as a VACCINE by the CDC? Well, it is. But don’t take my word for it.

Now, perhaps you would like an opportunity to prove that he wasn’t talking about HCQ when he was flogging “the vaccines”? When did he specifically promote the Pfizer? The Moderna etc
12:05 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 November, 09:43
@denali1620

Still curious to hear your thoughts on my response to your challenge?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
10 November, 11:00
Apologies for my delay - this is my first moment back online.

First, your name. It certainly was not meant as a dig - that is not my style. I recognize Haldir from LOTR. In the Elvish language it means Hidden Hero. I liked that and thought that was the origin of your selection.

Secondly, I definitely recall his trying to lead people to HCQ from the start and being brutally attacked by the psychotic MSM and the left for it. Subsequently, however, he heralded Operation Warp Speed at every moment and during an interview with Candace earlier this year, he doubled down and said the vax is wonderful and everyone should take it even when Candace pointed to the mountain of evidence showing massive casualties that were occurring. He denied it and said people should get the boosters.

I've always been an independent thinker, unimpressed by celebrity, bravado or fear and find it bizarre that so many make decisions by such flimsy standards. It would seem I am in the minority.