Kim Runner @kimrunner
Who's still Frustrated by 11.8? If so, this is your thread...comments, let it rip! :)
08:41 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
12 November, 11:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Do you honestly think that even if a miracle happens and the
fake voting was revealed, it would wake up the sheeple?
Really, think about this question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
12 November, 11:14
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
No ! they're too dumb !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 November, 11:09
Never give up.

Watch the Water[marks]?

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 12:39
lol, perfect word 😂
I stepped back today, had some time offline.

katie Hemphill @Kates1
10 November, 12:27
I’m completely fuckstrated!! I live in Central Oregon and our state is pretty much completely red except for the a$$holes that live in nasty Portland and Salem!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
10 November, 12:20
Just typing the word fuckstrated makes me feel better.😊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
27 December, 10:32
In response Sea Shell to his Publication
😆🤣... I like that👍, might give it a go myself sometime..😜😁.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
10 November, 12:14
I'm definitely fuckstrated

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
09 November, 10:48
If 2020 and 2022 do not get revealed and fixed, I WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN! I am so pissed off!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 November, 10:28
What is fuckstrating me the most...
They played their tricks and because of cheating we didn't get the full red wave.
But now they are mocking us for not getting it.
🤬

They played their tricks and because of cheating we didn't get the full red wave.
🤬

🤬

Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
09 November, 10:08
I have been thought context switching all day. WTF / Gratitude and Appreciation… WTF / Trust God… WTF! 🤬

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 November, 09:53
Thank you, I needed that❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:56
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
you're welcome but you're supposed to rage :)

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
09 November, 09:42
wish I could send this to my children
it's just too funny!!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 November, 09:23
Starting to feel like we're stuck in the movie Groundhog Day🦛....
So definitely some fuckstration, exhaustion, empathy & sympathy for others and definitely for those working behind the scenes.🙏😔

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 November, 09:13
Thankful we had elections, could have been worse. Its not over yet, progress was made, more light shed on problem areas.
creating a rift among patriots is bullshit
Godwins

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
100% SE!

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
09 November, 09:12
😂😂😂

Just Diana @Diana19
09 November, 09:00
This election was just all wonkied!

Just Diana @Diana19
09 November, 09:00
This election was just all wonkied!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 November, 08:54
🤣😂

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 November, 08:53
I've been frustrated with everything
To be honest, yesterday went a whole lot better than I thought it would
There were things I found over the past while that seemed to indicate it would be a bloodbath for the Rs, even DeSantis losing

I figured (with some dread) that we were going to finally have that civil war - and may yet
That remains to be seen
Mostly I'm just bone & soul weary

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 November, 08:48
Is this like the VK “do you need to vent” thread? Got to love Anons! 🥰

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 November, 08:46
👍 LOL!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
👍 LOL!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
👍 LOL!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 November, 08:45
👍🤣

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 November, 08:44
ohhhhhhhhh keem did an fbomb :)

not frustrated - just rudderless and powerless.
patient, in the meantime.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
09 November, 08:43
🤣🤣🤣 exactly how I feel today!!