Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 05:13
You already think Nana is crazy May as well go all in with the truth of it all!😉😇😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
05 February, 05:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I'm afraid you haven't reached the summit of Mt. Crazy just yet. The following documentary is 12 hours in total. You could spend a week on each hour and still not digest all the information. If you aren't ready for your world to be flipped upside down, don't watch. Viewer discresion HIGHLY advised. Open mind required.

https://archive.org/detail...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:11
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Nana did not tell it all yet. If you can raise your vibrations high enough you can step into the timeline adjacent to this one.

I meditate for upwards of 5 hours every day. While I can confirm that my vibration has drastically changed, I have not reached a point where I can leave my body, remote view, or examine timelines.
As a child, I could focus my attention and leave my body however nobody trained me so I didn't know what it was.
07:22 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Counterspell in this post can reply
Patty Elaine @Patty
06 February, 08:53
back when i was im high school in the 80s i would fall asleep or so i thought in the scjool library during study and float above everyone and watch them it was the coolest feeling i rwmember the feeling like it was yesterday

06 February, 09:00
In response Patty Elaine to her Publication
Very cool! I was always alone in my room, usually sitting on the bed staring at my knees/feet. My vision would tunnel and my feet would seem like they were far far away. My body would feel very heavy and I would snap out of it. I think I was reaching the point where I would leave but I always stopped myself, or failed to develope it. I was between 5-7 yrs old at the time.

06 February, 08:51
I think it takes time and I had help in raising my vibrations, I am fairly certain that the quininne makes a difference as well. I certainly dont spend that many hours per day on it and most of the time I get that connection is just prior to falling asleep.

06 February, 09:03
I've never tired a quinine regiment however I have been on/off Vitamain K2 for over a decade. Before bed and my dreams are more vivid. I once heard that K2 helps to decalcify the pineal gland. After a decade of messing with it, I can confirm it works. I'm way beyond placebo testing.

06 February, 09:05
I believe I will get there naturally. Currently, my meditation is healing my neck and back problems which give my spine a twist, like scoliosis. I'm confident that once these injuries are healed, I will be able to raise my kundalini and escape the body. There are too many blockages at the moment.