Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 November, 07:55
We had a nice, gentle rain this afternoon and everything in the garden looked so lovely that I got out the camera and snapped a few pics! Lemons on the tree were just starting to change to a sunny yellow and the orange trumpet flowers were beautiful!

Just wanted to share something happy (and not election related). ✨😊✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
❤️❤️❤️Reminds me of walking in my ol' L.A. neighborhood. Lots of lemon trees hanging over fences. Yours are beautiful!!
08:03 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 November, 08:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you! 😊 I was born in L.A. and remember all of the citrus there growing up. I love the smell of lemon trees! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 08:13
🙏❤️😇

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 08:14
Also, I loved seeing birds of paradise growing all around where I lived. Here, you have to special order them from the florist. :)