Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
09 November, 06:59
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Each and every one of those are dispicable. So our fight continues, nonetheless....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 November, 04:04
Yes! I saw one of their shills on Fox: Marc Thiessen, who berated all of us who embraced the "extreme" (MAGA) ideology, and said it was a hard lesson for the Republican Party to return to "more traditional ideology." He said too much $$ was spent on Dr. Oz and H. Walker's AND Mastriano's races. He admitted that the Dems also spent big money on Mastriano's race. And he also 'hoped we had learned our lesson!'-spoken as if he was speaking to a disobedient child!!

I know of certain words others might hurl at him. but as for me, I will simply say, "Well.. bless his heart!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
09 November, 07:06
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I shut it off when heard him start on it...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 November, 02:31
I hope they all get what's coming to them...Please God, I won't ask for anything else as I expect to get what's coming to me!