Nada ... @Nada
There was a Red Tsunami last night, you and I both know it.
They cheated their asses off, you and I both know it.
We're watching a movie controlled by Q team Patriots, you and I both know it.
The reckoning will happen at some point, you and I both know it.

11:39 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Big League @PatriotQ1111
09 November, 12:15
In response Nada ... to his Publication
eye know it - you know it - we all know it ... it's coming ⛈️⚡💥it'a a Revolution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Johnson @Paterkel
09 November, 12:12
so so weary of its happening. its happening. then life goes on as usual with all the curruption right in front of us. they have done a great job of dumbing down our society so nobody speaks up. just collects the free money and goes about their business. FOOK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
09 November, 12:22
In response Pat Johnson to her Publication
I hear ya...I wake up every day praying for the end. Just trying to keep a clear head and view the big picture.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
09 November, 11:55
Well at 64, I sure hope this so called reckoning happens BEFORE I'm DEAD !!!

Nada ... @Nada
09 November, 12:07
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I hear ya...I wake up every day praying for the end. Just trying to keep a clear head and view the big picture.