Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 November, 04:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
What if Seth is still alive? Shane says Mike is forgiven because he helped us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 November, 03:13
GeorgeNews just trying to sell more merch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 November, 03:12
I still think Pence is a Patriot because of what I saw him do for 4 years. They need to provide way more proof to change my mind.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 November, 11:29
SHAMING IS NOT A GOOD LOOK GEORGE. KIDS ARE DIEING AND MUCH MORE. HOPE IS RUNNING THIN. WHERE IS YOUR COMPASSION FOR YOUR FELLOW ANON.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
09 November, 11:11
Yes, that le el of certainty was rolled out endlessly before the midterms. how did that work out for e eryone? spare us.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
09 November, 11:05
save it. people are tuning out, as they should.
we have REAL issues to address so stop with the hopium.
food prices, home heating, gas, inflation, medical bills, the boarder etc. i could go on and on.

where the heck are juan and derek johnson to blow smoke up our collective asses, lecture us and speak condcendingly to us? i could use a good brow beating right now !