Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Christy Luster @christyluster
09 November, 01:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🚴‍♀️ Just got me pumped up to get on my spin bike! Vibes up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
09 November, 10:44
A Change is Gonna Come - The Vintage Explosion - YouTube

A Change is Gonna Come - The Vintage Explosion Live in Glasgow Bookings: 29 Artist Management - info@29mgmt.comVocals: William HitchellGuitar: Conor SmithBas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 November, 10:34
We need calming energy first and then a power stimulator to carry us through. I'd recommend the following:

CALM: Mozart's Serenade for Winds K 361, Third movement
and/or Mozart's Flute and Harp Concerto K 299, Second movement

POWER: Prokofiev Suite Montagues and Capulets. BRINGING THE PAIN starts at the 1:20 mark. Let's GO, Patriots!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet - "Montagues and Capulets" - YouTube

Dynamic Russian conductor Andrey Boreyko led Sergei Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet" March 24, 2017. Watch the entire performance on DSO Replay! www.dso.org/re...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 November, 10:21
Let's have a good one! We got about 6" of snow last night.
https://youtu.be/yKP7jQknG...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 10:18
I noticed this, Kim, and thought I’d share with you. Coincidence?🤷‍♀️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 November, 10:09
Thanks for sharing! Im walking on sunshine baby, Yea.....and Im startin to feel GOOD!! ❤❤💕❤👍😀😊🙏🇺🇸😊

Steve Sss @SteveS
09 November, 10:09
Yup, especially us being in NY.🤪

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
09 November, 10:02
YEP! I'm about to put on the headphones, jump on the mower and blow leaves for a couple hours. Be jammin with VK!