Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
1-year ago today, VK rweeted a picture of a St. Michael the Archangel ring.
2 days later, a Q drop included a link to the music video, 'Future Heroes - Archangel'

"Trust and believe in yourself."
06:36 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
07 January, 01:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
07 January, 01:12
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 January, 08:12
They are here. Have been.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 08:04

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 May, 10:08
Michael our great Prince = Trumpet = DJT

paint the picture

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 09:54
Sorry so many false ideologies online, I was unclear last night what was meant. TY for the heads up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 09:53
OH so you don't worship it, you know it is God's angel. OKAY I get it. Ty.

rebel girl @rebel1776
17 February, 12:50
Yup ....we have archangel Mike Flynn and Mike S Rogers...provided by God's grace...how can we lose?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 February, 07:21
€¥£

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 09:30
🙏☝️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 09:25
Trust and believe in God!

Coral ___ @Coral_
08 February, 10:54
🙏

HE is Truth and HE is Within. Truth is within. Trust Yourself. Trust God.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 February, 06:43
Interesting. That entire day, my family kept referencing a vacation we took to Lake Loiuse in Banff Canada, Lake Louis many beleive is the earth home place of AA Micheal. ( Higher Angelics feel best in peaceful purity of the high alpine/glacial regions)I was wondering that day if his being was being highlighted and why Lake Louis was coming up all day with us. Hmmm

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
06 February, 10:33
this is a bit interesting https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BIDENS INAUGURATION, SUPER BOWL ? 55, "KILLER BEEYONCE" ?, KING KONG VS GODZILLA, ONE NIGHT IN MIAMI - YouTube

Shalawam ✊?

I am melda @Melda
06 February, 06:43
I remember this:

I am melda @Melda
06 February, 06:47
In response I am melda to her Publication
Having troubles inserting pictures on anonup.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 03:00
⚔️ Incoming! ⚔️

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
06 February, 01:57
I need access to your saved FILES.. LOL

when I lost @bigebiz TW i lost 23K worth of solid banter, Hummor, Decodes, fFriends, awesome posts, screenshots and just the HISTORY of every interaction...

But Good to see you hit my feeds again SIR!!

Always a Please,

E.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 February, 02:03
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
Good to see you E.
It's a shame how much information was 'lost.'
Wonder if it will ever be 'found' again?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 February, 01:43
Just another reason why we love VK😇

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
06 February, 12:44
Archangel Michael is my biglist protector. He has saved my butt so many times. i am grateful.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 09:40
oui 🙏😇

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 08:15
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thestormisuponus

#Flynn CONFIRN SITUATION RIGHT NOW:

#NONSESE

#No - #PLAN

ITS NOW THE REAL DEAL

#FLYNNS :
CONFIRM

I dont told me abut alleged wine bottle #Hold the #LINE #BULLSHIT

because one thing dont compesate the another

NO PLAN AT THIS POINT

ITS OBVIOUS

PERIOD
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
09 February, 09:33
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Agree. Hate it but agree.

06 February, 08:10
ALSO

PRETTY #OFFENSIVE

THE LEVEL OF #CRAPPY ALLEGED #Comms

thats start now in FEBRUARY LIKE LOOKS THAT THESE DISGUSTING ACCUSATION

TO #MAGA / #QANON / #wwg1wga ..

... " TO BE A #CULT >>

OK. THE NONSENE IN JANUARY FEBRUARY #FAKE #Comms #DESPEARATION

START TO LOOK LIKE A #CULT
indeed

06 February, 08:06
IRRELEVANT

IRRITATING

DECEVEING

INSULTING

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
06 February, 09:44
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Woah there! I think that you need to get down on your knees in humility and ask God what HIS PLAN is for YOU! He will show you New Beginnings for your own life. You have lost sight of His face. Ask God what He wants of YOU!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
06 February, 07:32
This was one of my favorite #VKProofs .
it was just so obvious.
Sometimes you have to dig to find the proof.
Not with this one.
Pretty amazing!
Great reminder!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 February, 08:56
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Remember when Karli was "Q"ed?
That was another VK proof!

They were two peas in a pod! ❤️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 February, 09:33
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Good to see you Time.
Hope all is well.

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
06 February, 07:25
damn its been a year already!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 February, 06:44
its getting harder and harder every day that passes without any public disclosure. im hanging on the trusting the plan by a thread

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
09 February, 09:37
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
facts....

Water Mark @Watermark
06 January, 02:49
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Don't let go of that thread, Fan.

Some weeks are harder than others and the external pressure of our local environments put more strain on this trust for some anons than others. Last week was the most doubt filled I've had but I'm back again this week. And not with some born-again, inflated hopium.

Its the near overwhelmed, resigned resolve that getting facts out to the public is the only way out of this mess. Plan or no plan. Good plan or evil plan. Help or no help. Trump or no Trump. The answer is always the same:

Truth to the masses will neuter the tyrants.