Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You have to do it all by the book (Law of War) and avoid a societal collapse. Both deontological and consequentialist. Difficult.
07:36 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
09 November, 12:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Difficult = Indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 November, 10:11
Crazy even newsome won what a joke he has destroyed Calif just like Joe destroying America! Sorry Martin Why do we have to do it by the book clearly they don't care about order. just a my anger level is outrageous sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
09 November, 09:44
i watched my county races closely last night. with 99% of the vote counted the democrat incumbent judge was behind by roughly 1.5%. this incumbent also serves on the county election commission and election board. conflict of interest much?

at 100% of the count in, you guessed it, this democrat incumbent election commission election board member county judge « won ».

the fookers are in their element right now.
Hays County, Texas has been stolen again.

Will BKr @WillBK
09 November, 08:51

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 November, 07:46
Difficult indeed.
Any plan has to be for the long run and be systematic with a little here and a little there; so it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.

If you do too much to soon, everything will or may collapse, but if you take too long it will look like nothing is happening

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 November, 07:42
Dang rules. There will be some grumpy Patriots today.

09 November, 10:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We are all tired of sitting on our hands I wish we could get out and peacefully protest like in Brazil they let the Military know they wont stand for the Cheating the stealing the Tyranny in there country. 'If not us, who?

09 November, 10:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
✋ My hand is raise I am a grumpy Patriot

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 07:40
I am dealing with people who have lost all hope. I keep telling them this isn't over by a long shot. The fraud is obvious and it will be dealt with. It is going to get a lot uglier before things get better. Thank God for AU because these people are exhausting.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 November, 07:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I think that is why q posted late last night.

Taking control: This needs to be our daily mantra.

I live in one of the 4 pockets of Florida that is dem. It is only when we vote for the state of Florida that I get anyone that supports me and my family. The dems have been doing ballot harvesting for $10 a ballot for so long that we don't win the local elections. We know it is happening now because someone (she ran for office in primaries and lost) filled an affidavit and the election police are starting to investigate.

I am sick of it. I want to move, for years, but I have family that refuses to move.