Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
I live in Michigan and we were given sharpies!!! Another stolen election. I hope the truth comes out because there is no way they won. Whitmer and Benson have to go.
07:21 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotDiane in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 December, 12:46
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
I'm from Michigan and I totally agree. Ann Arbor is about the only city where white voters register as democrats. The rest of the state is very conservative, especially the UP. i would be shocked if Whitmer received more than 30%.
Let's all hope the rats are exposed soon. The 80% threshold has been reached for the Awakening and we deserve to have a Merry Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 December, 12:46
I'm from Michigan and I totally agree. Ann Arbor is about the only city where white voters register as democrats. The rest of the state is very conservative, especially the UP. i would be shocked if Whitmer received more than 30%.
Let's all hope the rats are exposed soon. The 80% threshold has been reached for the Awakening and we deserve to have a Merry Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
truth light @Ob1canobi
09 December, 02:49
it's coming out, a few Americans are still not awake yet, things have to get worse so more people will wake up. by the end of 2023 i believe you will see huge improvements. then 2024 is the return of Trump. God bless you, and God bless America 🇺🇸

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 November, 08:22
ME TOO MICHIGAN IS SO A RED STATE BUT ALWAYS ENDS UP BLUE. THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATING SINCE THE BEGINNING AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT, THATS WHY THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE WONT DO SHIT BUT SIT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. IT REALLY IS TIME FOR THE PPL BAND TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE THEFT OF OUR FREEDOM. 1776 ALREADY.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
09 November, 07:45
same here, I'm in southeast Michigan. though my polling office was pretty legit, no sharpies, I see no way in He'll that that which won.

Cob Cob @Colob123
09 November, 07:24
New York had sharpies as well. I brought my own pen and left a bunch of them in the kiosks. It really didn't matter they were going to F*CK us no matter what. Unsure how any of us can continue to do this much longer.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 November, 07:24
Same with NYS

Bonnie Hays @nanatoeight
09 November, 08:18
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I'm in NY, too. I think we're totally screwed.