Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 07:12
Well this is the 1st day off Nana has had in over 2 weeks, I have meditated with God this morning for a couple of hours, voted, and now having an aquatini to celebrate the new beginning for America!

Planning to stop to replenish coffee stash, I amways keep a 6 month supply, and fill car on the way home to watch the election fireworks.

Prayers for all Patriots in harms way the next few weeks, and many prayers for all my AU family here!
Y'all are the best!

Nana will be here in my bubble!
Keep in mind that we hunans may well be much less in numbers than we ever considered, but no worries.
Remember that dynamite does come in small packages!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
08 November, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
May I ask what an Aquatini is? lol in my farming community they drink water, busch, or a pop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Equal parts of coconut rum, cranberry juice and Blue curacao, and just a splash of ginger ale.

I have to tell the bar keep how to make it, sugar rim martini glass.
The original drink comes from the Aquarium Restaurant in Nashville.
11:45 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
09 November, 09:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Looks yummy!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 10:37
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
It was!