Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
So the irony that we voted today.. and they give us a pen from 2020 election as a”gift” 😂😂
06:12 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
08 November, 06:49
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Bet it wasnt blue! lol 😂 that’s what the computers read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 November, 06:50
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
They gave us black pens in Onslow County to use. I snuck my own black pen in.. 🤫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
08 November, 06:47
Sounds to me like saying, "2020 isn't over yet!"

Not Important @Notimportant
08 November, 06:47
Sounds to me like saying, "2020 isn't over yet!"

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
08 November, 06:44
I didn't get a pen, only an "I voted" sticker.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 06:29
Let me guess they had all those ball point pens because they handed out sharpie markers in 2020?

08 November, 06:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
No they were using a Tru Red 2.0 ball point. I snuck my own in .. (in my bra) 🤫

memes matter @NoComment
08 November, 06:23
follow the pen

08 November, 06:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
Cooper and the NC election unit (not counting honest poll workers) are corrupt to the core.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
08 November, 06:20
All I got was an "I Voted" sticker.

08 November, 06:27
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
You wanna borrow my pen? 😊