Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
08 November, 12:31
😂🤣😂So on my lunch break I decided I would call the Federal Reserve Bank of NY where my “trust” is located. The guy first asked for my name and routing number 😉. It took him a little while but then he asked my how I spelled my last name then he paused and asked if I worked there!
LOL, he just validated a “conspiracy”
So I said no, but I want to verify my account and the amount. He then said, you must be referring to the internet scam where your SS card, birth certificate is link to a trust fund. I said, then why does my SS # and rounting create a valid bank account? He responds it doesn’t it’s a scam. So I asked if a cesti que trust was not real , he replied no. Then asked about the 1970s going away from the gold standard and he cut me off to continue my thought and where I was going with it, just valided that he knew more than he wanted to lead on! And he did explain the theory behind the trust fund but saud it was a scam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 November, 12:40
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
His explanation was amazing. He explained somewhat like this: we were turned into currancy upon birth and placed into the market exchange where we are being traded as property. So I then asked him if the fiat paper money had value and he said yes. I replied how is that when it is mot backed by gold. He responded by saying he will not entertain this scam and I am never to call that place again LOL!
GOTCHA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
OMG!!!! Did you howl laughing as he hung up on you??
12:55 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
08 November, 01:16
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
I did and I’m still laughing about it!