Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 November, 01:11
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
I was voting in Maryland this morning and votes got spoiled due to malfunctioning machines. I told a few people that you can still get your vote counted manually

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
08 November, 12:40
who to vote for in nj anyone no its for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 November, 12:24
Mercer County is home to where George Washington crossed the Delaware 🇺🇸

The battle of Trenton

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 November, 12:58
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thanks! I was just looking into this. 🙏

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 November, 11:51
For all voter fraud reports, please contact your state board of elections. You can also use True The Votes hotline at 855-585-2022

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
08 November, 11:39
I don't know what is going on, but I think the white hats are going to be thick into this one. Hoping and Praying.