LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
I know all these cheating/scams ARE another way to show the sleeping normies now waking up. BC they are ready to see the truth. It's a repeat of '18. I was completely appalled by the staff at the poll when I noticed they disregarded my vote on 2 or so slots, w/c they said the machine didn't read it so they will just ignore, w/ a push of a button. Push of button to completely disregard my vote & replaced w/ theirs. This is why I didn't want to bother going to the polls.
I am my own self-governing IS-BE. The only govt I will allow over my reality is my HigherSelf-Sacred Soul. When one realizes their truth & pwr (activated fully), nothing outside of self should be taking one's pwr from you ever again, not even any officials from the old system to be voted in. To brk free fr 3D, one must walkaway to brk that energy in order to bring in the new into one's reality in due time, merging in higher timeline projection. #Take2FortheNormiesNowJustWakingUp #EverythingIsFoundInternallyNotExterna
11:03 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it