QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
There is some disinfo going around anonup regarding the plane Bidan took home last night (AF 1.) POTUS used one (C-32) 8/18 as seen in the vid link and the seal is on the door instead of on the body of the plane. When I addressed this, my comments were removed from the post, or the post was deleted and reposted with no comments. Intentional disinfo does not serve us well. #wwg1wga #MAGA #thestormisuponus https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:04 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
06 February, 04:24
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
This is Air Force 2 ..... used for Vice Presidents and their wives. Wikipedia search shows this is NOT AF1 but AF2...there is a difference p.s. (I can't believe I'm actually using wikipedia (the lefties darling info site) to show this ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 February, 04:46
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
They don't get the call sign until the Prez or Vprez is on board. I don't think you checked the vid link, but thanks for your comment. P.S. Maybe you shouldn't use wiki after all. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396