Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 November, 01:35
Today is me mommy’s 90th birthday, these last couple years have been hard on her, and because of the news she has become housebound with fear of getting sick. She made us cancel her big party because she is terrified of catching “the covid”. If you feel compelled today, can you send some good happy vibes her way. I want her to have a super awesome birthday. I call her Big A. Thank you so much 💕🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
07 November, 01:43
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
God has given you a long life..get out and enjoy what He's given you..Happy birthday, young lady.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Before “the covid“ (as she calls it), she ran circles around us, seriously, she was always going somewhere or doing something, she didn’t act her age at all. 😂
01:46 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
07 November, 01:51
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Tell her covid is from the devil and God has protected her all these years so He's not gonna turn His back on her now..God has plans for her but she has to get out so she can do His will.

07 November, 01:59
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I will tell her, thank you so much 💕🙏🏻