Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 November, 01:35
Today is me mommy’s 90th birthday, these last couple years have been hard on her, and because of the news she has become housebound with fear of getting sick. She made us cancel her big party because she is terrified of catching “the covid”. If you feel compelled today, can you send some good happy vibes her way. I want her to have a super awesome birthday. I call her Big A. Thank you so much 💕🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 November, 01:42
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
😍🎂🎁HAPPY HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOMMY HAVE A BLESSED DAY ENJOY YOUR FAMILY GOD BLESS YOU
BIG A = BIG ANGEL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evafoster191 @evafoster191
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com
01:44 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by evafoster191 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from evafoster191 , click on at the bottom under it