Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 November, 07:43
Good Morning Patriots.

Anything interesting happen while I was tech fasting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 10:09
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The anti climatic part of this started for Nana almost 2 yrs ago.
I mean think about it, in the last 2 yrs, for you all that have been in this for at least 4 yrs or more and spent more hours than you care to remember buried so deep in holes day after day, night after night, barely sleeping for literally yrs, what new information have you learned recently that you didnt already know or suspect?

I mean for instance if one of these evils murdered a child, we can only hang them once.
We have all just been waiting for all their deeds to be solidified and the straglers to be found. Will there be some surprises, sure, but probably not Earth Shattering for me at this stage of awake.

Yeepers millions gonna freak the fook out tho!
The election is just the tip of the slear, imo!
Wait til they find out about things like Reptilians being real!
Its gonna get ugly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
07 November, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe my soul had to go thru so much of the research early so that I could be prepared for what’s coming to the normies. I have shed so many tears for the littles and screamed at evil until I am hoarse. I am now ready to move forward and get the new world ready for everyone that wants to move ahead. I am 65 years old still working full time, battered and bruised from this dark agenda, but I am so ready to take flight and do what I came to earth to do. Thank you for all that you do and God bless!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
The children are a whole different story, number one problem, and as an anon, I can’t cry anymore than I have. I have been called names I never thought I would hear from my own family for trying to wake them up. That evil has kept me awake for 7 years now, and it can’t be remedied enough and never will. I cannot and will not ever accept it. That evil has to be off the planet for good, no exceptions, no deals, just hang and be transported off the planet.
01:44 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
07 November, 11:26
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
I agree, but how will we ever sleep again at night with that horror in our memories?

08 November, 02:08
In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication
I wish I knew, but like you said, horror emblazoned in our memories!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 November, 11:08
Christy Ive been actively trying to help these families being destroyed by CPS since 2015. Honestly Im a little tired too. I get you!

08 November, 02:09
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
God bless you! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 11:04
I just know that God will decide what they are from here on out. There is no escaping God, I don't care who you are.

08 November, 02:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Story is that they have to transport the heads of these evil monsters right off the planet! Elon did launch a rocket shortly after evil queenie was announced, we all know she was dead for years. They love their cryotherapy so they have to go far! What if?!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
07 November, 01:59
I agree!! If they have a soul, maybe they can be rehabilitated … just let it be in a universe far, far away!!