Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 November, 08:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yes he did
9 year old monica
Its a melting pot of paracites
they need to be annailated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 November, 12:59
yes he did, and thinking so much more💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 November, 06:56
💕time traveler

memes matter @NoComment
07 November, 06:39
yepp, this interview is packed with crumbs, doesnt he also say, not another 4 year election?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 05:18
No attention to the idiot making the tictok.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 05:15
Yes he does!

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 November, 12:30
1. No joke to use a child.
2. People can change.
3. He did not know what to Exactly do about the satantic club then.
3. Q is Real whatever u want to call it 100%
Q is No joke

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 November, 04:20
In response Happy Days to his Publication
That is my best observation

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 November, 12:29
He has always known.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 November, 12:24
Q has opened many eyes, including mine. I think JFK jr knew ( knows) all about the satanic pedo culture and child abuse, MK-ULTRA and other CIA programs and he is exposing it. That is my take.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 November, 12:34
Obviously, this video has Q and anons all wrong.

Here’s the actual interview, if you haven’t seen it, and want to. You decide whether the TikTok video is correct.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
07 November, 06:58
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I have never seen this...Thank You!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
07 November, 10:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thank you for sharing!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 November, 12:13
Q opened our eyes. I am grateful for that.
Yes, the emphasis is on the poem but the problem still stands that some of us have children that think Q is negative. I am not sure who my awakened daughter listens to but even she uses the term Qtards which makes me crazy. It's time that Q gets the respect they deserve. That's what I want to see.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
08 November, 03:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I've had more arguments with diet truthers (people who think they are awake) about the legitimacy of Q than i have had with normies. I agree it's very frustrating. We are truly blessed to witness the greatest military operation ever in real time. It's the most exciting time in human history and i am honoured to share it with you and all other anons.
God bless Patriot
TBIYTC
WWG1WGA

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 November, 03:58
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My son says that - its like Q is a boomer thang. But he did come to me the other day to say that it has become obvious that Q is ‘real’ and could I continue sending him info about whag is going on😂

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 November, 11:56
If it wasn't for Q people would have never known about it. Great video of Jr. putting it out there though

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 November, 11:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Main focus on Jr

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 November, 11:19
Why, is the narrator berating 'Q' and 'Q' followers?

'Q' revealed the meaning to us... showed us what had been happening for so long.

Not sure what to make if this...

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
07 November, 11:33
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Was thinking the same thing why?

Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
07 November, 02:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
he's an idiot. hasnt figured it out yet. probably got suckered by the disinfo