Trump RETURNS as President
MARCH 4TH 2021
**** 26 DAYS TO GO ***
02:09 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
06 February, 05:29
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Expecting things to happen on our time frame only leads to discouragement, Hope you are right but i will never guess when things should happen ever again.

HELL, i'm at the point now of just praying that something,anything happens, and not in 4 years or even 2 months from now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 February, 05:11
i dont go by dates/times. trusting the plan 🙏🏻soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
06 February, 05:07
It Would SEEM that there is MUCH that MUST happen before that occurs. So WHY aren't we hearing about MUCH MORE than we have thus far?
ESPECIALLY the Traitors who are AT THE TOP of the ByDen Charade?
Emergency Alert System-Never got any kind of notification-Yet...Seems like that should have happened already.....
I TRUST the PLAN-I'm just wondering WHEN we Actually Get to SEE/HEAR of the things that Should be Happening Already......if March 4 is THE DATE?!?!?
T-30 is pretty soon!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
06 February, 04:31
Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All Of Us!"

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kathie Peters @Kathie9peters
06 February, 11:49
😍Woohoo! Whoopee!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 February, 10:23
🙏🙏🙏💥

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Sandra 2nd1 @Sandra2nd1
06 February, 03:19
That's what I think too, if it's gonna be done that's the constitutional date

Sandra 2nd1 @Sandra2nd1
06 February, 03:19
That's what I think too, if it's gonna be done that's the constitutional date