Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 November, 05:58
POTUS soaked in the rain... doesn't stop, doesn't miss a beat even makes a joke - " we will make America dry again"
He's the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
06 November, 06:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He is amazing! Hubs and I have loved him for so long, my husband read all the books & took particular interest in him because of of his business savvy & construction businesses. President Trump keeps going because he loves this country so much and wants to bring only the Good back, Christianity back, Family Values back, Wholesome Entertainment back and above all, the right standard of living for the American People back. Oh, how I wish my Mother was still alive to have witnessed all this. I know my Mother would have voted for him twice (16 & 20) had she lived. My Mom always knew what was best, even during times when I disagreed with her support of Republicans, we used to be die-hard Democrats. She just had this way of knowing, she was always right & very awake. I was little, but was aware later-my Mother voted for Pres. Kennedy. I think she knew what he wanted to do for the country-like 45.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HarmonyAhead in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Harmony Ahead, click on at the bottom under it