Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
07 November, 06:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's not posted on the original qanon.pub site - so it's not a post until it's on there - that's the law of the land. If you get what i'm saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 November, 02:14
あなたは良く寝れていますか?お勧めです♥
528Hz-全身の再生-睡眠中の全身の修復と治癒
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 November, 02:03

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
07 November, 01:18
8th letter "h" is missing from withhold.. November 8

God Wins @Nous
06 November, 09:34
WOW!!!!!!
While VK is on a "tech fast" too, that's crazy

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 November, 07:08
Missing an [h]:

https://qalerts.app/?q=%5B...

“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
06 November, 04:36
💙😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 November, 04:35
ohh geezses i new it i was yesterday for this thats why VK was bizzy 😂

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 November, 01:56
Rand Paul comes out strong in defense of the First Amendment Free Speech.

Twitter Blue comes to save the day with video & audio podcasts.

https://rumble.com/v1rvb8g...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 November, 01:55

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 November, 01:53

06 November, 01:33

06 November, 01:31

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 November, 12:52
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 November, 12:43
YOUR VOTE MATTERS🔥

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 November, 12:34
Hey, where is that guy on a Tech Fast? He might want to see this.
Someone tell him he is missing out on the new Q drop!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 November, 12:44
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
He's with us in Spirit!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 November, 12:34
I waited until 12:21 to post my drop. I wanted my TS to match Q's Time Difference.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

CharRose @CharRose
06 November, 12:26
So glad to hear from Q!!
Which website is this on? Couldn't find it on qanon.pub.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 November, 12:35
In response CharRose to her Publication

Freedom Lover @Linzc
06 November, 12:36
In response CharRose to her Publication
it's on qalerts.app

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 12:19

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE FOOKING STORM 💖

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 09:13
In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE FOOKING STORM 💖

Evangelina @Evangelina
I looked on qanon.pub and didn't see this on there🤔

Evangelina @Evangelina
I looked on qanon.pub and didn't see this on there🤔

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
06 November, 12:10
Keyword: Think.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 November, 12:09
Marco Polo Vibes.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 November, 12:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I had dreams last night. I only remember images and it had something to do with hunter stuff coming out.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
06 November, 12:09
Still waiting for Joe M's return.......

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 November, 12:18
In response bob L. Head to his Publication
Same person IMHO

Philipp Anon @gigu
06 November, 11:55
😁i read through it before you on telegram but only now realized this drop is new

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 November, 11:42
Damn! I ran for the coffee!!
Good times!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 November, 11:40
. ✅

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
06 November, 11:36
I was just reading this! 👍