Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You are getting your country back better than you've seen it in over a 100 years. Since 1871.
01:18 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
07 February, 02:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Gives me goose bumps and my eyes fill with tears of love and hope. God and his Archangels have us covered and protected. Good and light wins out in the end. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
06 February, 02:48
I am deeply grateful and humbled. 🙏🤩😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 February, 02:38
I'm praying for operators in the field of battle, that they will have a hedge of protection put around them. I'm so grateful for their service.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
06 February, 02:36
God has not forsaken us!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
06 February, 02:31
The look on the faces of the people behind their masks at the market says it all.

Lost, hopeless, waking up.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 February, 02:29
JUST WANT THE ETA SOONER !!!!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
06 February, 02:16
Mahalo~ for this one!!! The sountrack for "OUR" movie is coming together perfectly!

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
06 February, 02:02
. @ghostezra ...may i jst say that i love your tenacity of spirit & appreciate the encourgement you share with others...thank you Patriot🙏❤🇺🇸

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 February, 02:02
wonderful movie and gorgeous soundtrack

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 February, 11:57
I remember this inspiring drop! ♥️🎶🇺🇸🎶♥️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 10:46
merci 😎toujours adore cette musique 🖖

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 February, 10:15
I Loved this Mov-ie when it Came out! A very mov-ing feeling touched me when I First saw it! I think I will rewatch this again before the LV! Renews my energy. WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Road Warrior @Kenelly
06 February, 02:08
Here's the short excerpt of the video with 100% proof China launched a cyber attack against us. https://rumble.com/vdlwxj-...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 February, 01:38
I just need the queens here to calm down a bit... :)

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 February, 01:35
Your service to our great nation will never be forgotten. However anonymous you may remain, you and your cohorts will be legends. With all my heart, I thank you.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 01:33
According to Dan Scavino’s
Q💧1748 on 1/5/2021 at 5:48PM:

Listen VERY carefully.

Something BIG is about to drop.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 01:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏