Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
06 November, 08:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
#PromisesMadePromisesKept Thats what President Trump means to me! He has said what he means!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 November, 10:20
“VERY… VERY VERY VERY” Q+

I spy 4 “very” and a “+”…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 November, 11:18
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I thought that was significant when I first heard it 😎🏁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 November, 03:46
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
06 November, 08:36
11/11!
Fryday!
Veterans Day!

Mag Aanon @magamaga
06 November, 07:29
He looks exhausted. :(

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 November, 06:18
Praying with Joy!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 November, 05:59
Doin' the happy dance 😁

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 November, 05:37
🙂It would make me very happy if he comes back publicly. i hope thats what he means.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 November, 04:50
:)

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 November, 11:04
Everybody on Twitter is talking about him calling Ron DeSantis, Ron Desanctimonious. What's with that?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 November, 11:07
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
BC i think Ron was going to run against him possibly.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 November, 10:53
Does he mean midterms? I wish he meant Trump in….Biden out.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 November, 11:19
In response USA DAR to his Publication
not sure....guess we will have to wait and see.
i think we all want that!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
05 November, 10:38
I am praying so hard for this. We need God, every Angel, every Saint, every Patriot ... EVERYONE to make this happen!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 November, 10:34
😄❤️😄

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 November, 10:28
🙂❤️

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 November, 10:27
I think he was going to say "Next Week"

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 November, 11:34
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I did notice that but he changed on the fly.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
05 November, 10:27
Next week is going to be Yuge