Patriot Party @ThePatriotParty
06 February, 12:53
🚨 This Q Proof will truly spook you out, and confirm that the Rothschilds are in PANIC mode. If you don’t think the Military is in control, or that they don’t communicate with Q followers, this post might change your mind.

The U.S. Air Force tweeted out about “The C-17 Globemaster III”. Of course notice the obvious use of the number 17. Coincidence? 😉 This was tweeted out at 3:50pm.

The Department of Defense tweeted out “The Calm Before The Storm” literally 10 minutes later, at 4:00pm.

Now comes the SPOOKY part...

Let’s take a closer look at C-17 Globemaster III..

C = 3 (3rd Let

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CONTINUED -

C = 3 (3rd Letter in the Alphabet)
C 17 III = ?
C 17 III = 3 17 3 = Q Drop 3173

Q Drop 3173 directly mentions “The Calm Before The Storm”, which correlates to the Department of Defense tweet about “The Calm Before The Storm”. 🤯

Rothschilds in a PANIC. Mike Rothschild retweeted DoD tweet asking if anyone in the gov’t knows anything about the slogans used by the “violent cult” Qanon. GAME OVER
12:54 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Patriot Party to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePatriotParty in this post can reply
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
06 February, 01:16
my twitter got susoended. do you have a picture of the Rothschild re tweet? i haveb't seen that yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:57
I still want to know why the Rothchilds are a very unattractive family first of all?

06 February, 01:58
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Google it, they own the world